Rally in the Valley 2018 entry is continuing. For those of you that this is your first time, and for those who need reminding.....
1) data entry gets done in order of the postmark on the envelopes.
2) I have been in contact with Allen, if players need rooms there are room blocks under Super Billiards Expo. List of participating hotels is on www.superbilliardsexpo.com.
3) We have a National Meeting that all licensees should attend at the VF Casino on Thursday. Details are posted at a later time if you have anything you'd like to see on the agenda, please email me at email@example.com and I'll get with Celeste Schonter and Chuck Schonter on it.
4) We do NOT have any 9 ball singles events. All of Allen Hopkins events are 9 ball so to sign up for his events you must go on the Super Billiards Expo website.
5) A Big Selling point on the expo is the TAP Players DO NOT PAY to enter the EXPO. TAP Players not in any Rally events do get a discount on it if they show their TAP Membership badge.
6) I will be posting the schedule soon.
7) This is the first Rally we are using the Phone App at, so I am working on the details of that, so as always stay tuned for dates and information.
8) I never give out how many spots do we have open, as its ever changing, this event fills up fast and usually before the deadline so tell players not to wait.
9) Scotch Doubles will be on Sunday, details form and information to follow but if in the 8 ball singles you cannot sign up for Scotch Doubles.
10) Players should be prepared to have other players keep their score on the phone app in singles so they can concentrate on playing and not the application, phone etc. The person being their scorekeeper must be a TAP Player. More details to come on that as well.
As always, if there are any questions please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org As you may or may not know I do have a league myself and with being sick I got very behind, but it is easier to manage the event if all contact is in one place. I will get back to you a lot faster that way.
Emails will be sent to licensees as well. If you are newer you may want to email me to make sure I have you on that licensee/operator email group.